- Fun! I am hanging out with an old friend from highschool who I just discovered is back in Atlanta (via my latest addiction – Facebook) Thursday night in Castleberry Hill.
- I am more than halfway done with the most stressful and high-maintenance part of my job as Ticketing Manager for the Atlanta Rollergirls for this season and will be able to breathe soon!
- I sent two emails to old co-workers about pursuing a career in New Media/Internet Marketing yesterday. One is an SEO Manager at 360i and the other is the Director of Music Services at Virgin Mobile. One of them sent me paid internship opportunities in Atlanta and offered a hand into the industry after I complete my degrees.
- I should be receiving drafts of the new logo for my blog in the next few days. Once that’s decided upon, I just need to find a web designer.
- I can’t find my camera! I think I left it at a friend of a friend’s house but I haven’t heard back from her yet.
I am quite excited about the good things.
Originally posted on Livejournal.